100.9 ZZZFM is a commercial radio station covering New South Wales’ Far North Coast, and is part of the Super Radio Network. The station targets the 18-39 market with a mostly top 40 hits format, though in networking hours the format shifts to a more adult contemporary mix. We are a growing team, always looking for great talent.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the crew – whether it be in sales, administration, production, on-air or part of our news department?
Email your resume, cover letter and aircheck (where applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ever wanted to play in your own production studio and voice booth?
We are looking for a well organised and attentive audio producer who can bring written copy to life in the form of amazing audio commercials. You will pull an on air shift as part of our daytime lineup.
This is a Full Time role Monday to Friday based in Lismore, Northern NSW. You will be required to:
- Deliver an engaging on air shift.
- Work closely with creative, sales and clients.
- Produce high quality commercials in house as per brief.
- Ensure all national commercials are carted and in studio play out system.
- Voice commercials when required.
- Guide voice talent during recording sessions.
- Import traffic logs ensuring no errors and transferring to studios.
- Compiling APRA reports.
- Comprehensive understanding of Adobe Audition, Simian, Microsoft Office, and the Commercial Radio Codes Of Practice is a must.
JOURNALIST 2LM/ZZZ FM
We are looking for a journalist to deliver local news on both 2LM and ZZZ FM Breakfast Shows.
It is a full-time role Monday to Friday 6am to 2:30pm based in our Goonellabah Studios.
You will be responsible for writing, producing and presenting three minute bulletins every hour on both our stations from 6-9am and midday bulletins.
The Successful Applicant will:
- Prepare a bulletin that is factual and relevant to the Northern Rivers.
- Present a live bulletin in a clear and concise matter.
- Show Interview skills over phone and in person.
- Be competent in using audio editing software.
- Continue building and maintain good relationships with politicians, emergency services and councils.
- Existing knowledge of the local area is a bonus along with any previous experience in news, copy writing, and announcing.