100.9 ZZZFM is a commercial radio station covering New South Wales’ Far North Coast, and is part of the Super Radio Network. The station targets the 18-39 market with a mostly top 40 hits format, though in networking hours the format shifts to a more adult contemporary mix. We are a growing team, always looking for great talent.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be part of the crew – whether it be in sales, administration, production, on-air or part of our news department?
Email your resume, cover letter and aircheck (where applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Drive Announcer/Imaging Producer
Our drive announcer of 4 years is heading back in time (literally) to W.A.
We have an amazing opportunity for you to become part of our on-air team.
We broadcast across the Northern Rivers which includes Ballina, Byron Bay, Lismore, Casino and Kyogle.
What makes us unique is we have our very own live and local presenters across the day, along with top National shows, Will & Woody and Kyle & Jackie O.
This is a Full-Time role Monday to Friday based in our Goonellabah Studios, Northern NSW.
As part of a small team, there will be opportunities to increase your skills in other departments and on-air shifts on both our stations ZZZ FM and 2LM.
The successful applicant will
deliver an engaging solo on-air CHR music shift.
work closely with programming, creative and sales.
produce show promos and station imaging.
voice commercials when required.
understanding of audio editing programs, on air playout systems, Microsoft 365, and the Commercial Radio Codes of Practice.
Ever dreamed of being on the radio?
We are looking for a well organised and attentive Announcer and All rounder who can deliver an entertaining workday shift and help out our other departments.
This is a Full Time role Monday to Friday based in Lismore, Northern NSW. You will be required to:
- Deliver an engaging on air shift.
- Work closely with creative, sales and clients.
- Take initiative to improve your craft
- Voice commercials when required.
- Help with the creative department
- Comprehensive understanding of Adobe Audition, Simian, Microsoft Office, and the Commercial Radio Codes Of Practice is a must.
JOURNALIST 2LM/ZZZ FM
We are looking for a journalist to deliver local news on both 2LM and ZZZ FM Breakfast Shows.
It is a full-time role Monday to Friday 6am to 2:30pm based in our Goonellabah Studios.
You will be responsible for writing, producing and presenting three minute bulletins every hour on both our stations from 6-9am and midday bulletins.
The Successful Applicant will:
- Prepare a bulletin that is factual and relevant to the Northern Rivers.
- Present a live bulletin in a clear and concise matter.
- Show Interview skills over phone and in person.
- Be competent in using audio editing software.
- Continue building and maintain good relationships with politicians, emergency services and councils.
- Existing knowledge of the local area is a bonus along with any previous experience in news, copy writing, and announcing.